Problem with my Bugle

Wow small world. I\'ve spent no telling how much time in Hendersonville at Kanuga. That\'s crazy to know elk are now so close to there. Gives me hope for hunting elk in NC in the future if I ever move home!

\"KHNC\" said:
\"ltsheets\" said:
Though I live in NM for now, I\'m from NC. Where do you live in NC that has elk that close? I thought they were just in KY for now?

I live in Hendersonville NC. The elk are at Cataloochie. Near Maggie Valley and Cherokee area. There may a limited draw for 4 tags in the 2017 season. It is being discussed now. There are barely deer near my actual home. Plenty of bears tho. lol

\"ltsheets\" said:
Wow small world. I\'ve spent no telling how much time in Hendersonville at Kanuga. That\'s crazy to know elk are now so close to there. Gives me hope for hunting elk in NC in the future if I ever move home!

\"KHNC\" said:
\"ltsheets\" said:
Though I live in NM for now, I\'m from NC. Where do you live in NC that has elk that close? I thought they were just in KY for now?

I live in Hendersonville NC. The elk are at Cataloochie. Near Maggie Valley and Cherokee area. There may a limited draw for 4 tags in the 2017 season. It is being discussed now. There are barely deer near my actual home. Plenty of bears tho. lol

That\'s awesome! Hit me up if you get out this way anytime soon.

Be careful !! If you attract one heifer more are sure to follow !! Do you really want that ?

Instead of peeing in the wallow try some Old Spice Cologne for the prettier ones !!

heheheheh lmao !!!

Trav

\"Wapiti\" said:
Be careful !! If you attract one heifer more are sure to follow !! Do you really want that ?

Instead of peeing in the wallow try some Old Spice Cologne for the prettier ones !!

heheheheh lmao !!!

Trav

It was bathing suit weather on Saturday out this way. I was hoping to check some of the winter hair growth over the weekend. Best I can tell, they need to work off a little more \"insulation\" in the next month or so. :haha:

So I guess a trail to your wallow built out of MM\'s and Gummy Bears is out of the question as well !!!!!!

I\'M still shocked that the old spice hasn\'t worked out !!!! :dk:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back