Re: Sitka Giveaway!

acattoni

Mar 23, 2018
Trying to get the 8 posts in .. so here we go.  Why do I want Sitka gear? In Canada you pay a premium plus the US$ (additional 30%)
Im rocking KUIU gear currently .... wouldn't you love to see me make the switch to SIKTA!!???  Start me off with a win and ill start buying !! have to love brand loyalty

Cant wait for new info on the forum to come out to help me become a better elk hunter :thewave:

What gear do I still need? some trekking poles ... and a bugle tube !! the tube I have is not like the ones cory J uses ... man I would put down a bull if I had one of those.  :lol: :haha:

Don K said:
Here is my camp I packed into last year and this was at 12,000 ft.  I have never slept that high in elevation before, but did fine. My son and I got caught in a whiteout one day here and had to use the GPS to get back to the tent. We also had a bull one night about 15ft from our tent just screaming away

Very cool about the bull being so close!

Tell us what states you applied for this year and what tag you hope for the most
I did not apply for any other elk tag.[/size]Tell us what you?re most excited for this season
Seeing some friends get some elk down.Tell us what you?re doing in preparation for the season
I ramped up my work out, I will ride in several charity cycle rides, I am training for the Far West Valor Games. Cycling, Biathlon, Weight lifting and ArcheryShare a picture from a previous elk hunt
Share one piece of advice you?d give to anyone interested in elk hunting
Average for first elk kill if I remember correctly is 7 years. Stick with it and learn all you can. Purchase EHU.

DTP said:
To help you get even more fired up for the upcoming season, we decided to put together another killer giveaway. How about some SITKA GEAR!
This giveaway will run from March 23 and end March 31st at 1500 CST

Winner of this giveaway will be able to pick one item from the following list:
Sitka Bino Bivy - subalpine
Sitka Jetstream Vest (M)
Sitka Jetstream Vest (L)
Sitka 90% Pants (34T) OC
Sitka Kelvin Active Jacket (XL) OC

Each member may post five separate entries. To enter?. (in individual posts)
Tell us what states you applied for this year and what tag you hope for the most
Tell us what you?re most excited for this season
Tell us what you?re doing in preparation for the season
Share a picture from a previous elk hunt
Share one piece of advice you?d give to anyone interested in elk hunting

You MUST have a minimum of 8 posts to be eligible to win the prize.
The winner will be selected using a random number generator.

Good luck and have fun!
Elk camp with brother and son (home on leave from the Army)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back