Road-Trip...How Many Hours?

27 Hours for me and a buddy, Nashville TN to Central Montana.  First elk hunt ever, were gonna do the driving marathon switching off.

21 hours for me and a buddy. Indianapolis to an hour west of Grants, NM. 6th trip in as many years. We leave on the 9th to hunt second bow season.

Going to be 30 hours this year. Pittsburgh to western Wyoming. Leaving on October 12th and plan to pull into camp on Monday the 14th. Did the straight through last year and wasn?t a fan. Last year went straight through from pittsburgh to Meeker. Took 28 hrs after a few hour nap.

Going to be a fan of stopping and showering. Getting a beer and a good meal before 10 days of off grid camping. 

Before finding out Idaho sold out of non resident elk tags I would have driven about 9-10 hrs. But now I'm driving 3 1/2 hrs in WA to old stomping grounds for 10 days instead of 16 in Idaho. It's strange how things work out. I found out my father in-law has lung cancer and its pretty bad so being close to home for my wife will be good.

30 hours to my outfitters place in central NM, then 6 more to Unit 16B in the Gila

Eastern PA

Depends. If its the weekend, I hike across the road so about 20 minutes. Through the week, when all the out-of-area folks are descending on the mountains here, it's about an hour up to our favorite entry point  ;-)
General Location: S.Central Montana

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back