Sights

Spot Hogg 7 pin Spot It.  Love the sight!  Every year I would buy a sight hopping it was the perfect on!  Trophy Ridge, Black Gold, Cobra, etc.  All of them were great sights but just not perfect!!  I saw Spot Hogg and really found every excuse in the book to not buy it!  Then two years ago, I really looked at one on a buddies bow!!  I can honestly say I don't think I will buy another brand again!!!!

Thanks Niemo.Mt, Spot Hogg is the brand I've been leaning towards. Just haven't figured which one to go with 3 pin and gap shoot, 5 pin or 7 pin. I've been shooting a SureLoc Leathal Wepon Max 3 pin movable for about 5 years but I just don't feel like its the sight for me.

Axcel armortech 7 pin. No negatives that i have found, other than taking longer to figure out how to use it properly.

I use the montana black gold. They are really nice and have a no fault lifetime warranty on them.  I haven't had any real negatives yet after two years of use.

Trophy Ridge, love the vertical pins. Leaves a clear sight window. I hate the cluttered look when using a horizontal pin sight. Haven't had any problems out of mine for the last 9 years. Getting ready to buy a new one for my new Heli-m the wife bought me for Christmas.
KJ

I have a spot hogg hunter hogg it and the pros are that it is all metal construction, indestructible, and by far the best is the ability to do 3rd axis leveling

I'm with kjdouble, Love the 5 pin verticle site by trpghy ridge. Gathers light for early morning and late evening shots and great field of view with it

Spott Hogg 7 pin.

.019 for the first pin, and .010 pins after that.

Lifetime warranty, bright, tough. Love the sight.

I have shot a older Montana black gold in the past. I am waiting on a new bow right now so I have been doing some research. I think I am going to go with the Montana Black Gold Ascent customized to have 4 pins..
I always shot fixed pins but I like the idea of being able to move the sight to a specific yardage. So with the 4 pin Ascent I can basically have a fixed sight but also if time allows I can move it to a specific yardage.

I'm using the Copper John Dead Nutz single pins moveable. I love it - it's a super bright.

Like my Spot Hogg seven deadly pin sight. Very durable but I'm planning to replace the white sticker on the ring with white finger nail polish for better durability in wet conditions.

Mountain Bowhunter said:
ghost said:
Thanks guys. Looks like there may be a Spot Hogg 7 pins in my future.

I would go for a sight with 3rd axis leveling.  most are offered with 7 pins

3rd axis leveling for sure. I am looking at either the Hogg It or the Hunter.

Thanks

ghost said:
Mountain Bowhunter said:
ghost said:

Thanks

I love my hunter hogg it.  Doesn't stick out too much and rock solid.  I've banged it around a good bit and it holds dead on

Mountain Bowhunter said:
ghost said:
Mountain Bowhunter said:
ghost said:

Thanks

I love my hunter hogg it.  Doesn't stick out too much and rock solid.  I've banged it around a good bit and it holds dead on

That was a concern that I had with the Hogg It as it seems to stick out much further than the Hunter. Thanks for clarifying it for me. Preciate cha!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back