Sights

not to mention the hogg it is a dovetail mount and the hunter hogg it is riser mount, making it way more durable should you drop your bow or whatever

Mountain Bowhunter said:
not to mention the hogg it is a dovetail mount and the hunter hogg it is riser mount, making it way more durable should you drop your bow or whatever

Ah!!!!! I did NOT realized that. I'm sold on the Hogg It then.

Thank you.

Reedjj said:
Axcel armortech 7 pin. No negatives that i have found, other than taking longer to figure out how to use it properly.

I just started using this sight last year and love it!!. It is a pretty penny tho. And depending on how your eye sight is, my pins are very small and difficult for some to see.

I have tried a few different sights. I got a new bow this last year and wanted to get a new sight because my old bow was going to my son. I have been out enough now that I notice sometimes that little twigs would work their way into my sight and could quickly take out the fibers so this time I looked around and ended up getting the Excel Armourtech which is a bit more expensive but well worth it. I'm very happy with the fibers not being exposed and how well it adjusts. It's really solid and well built!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back