Site banner contest

Looks good to me! What is in the bottom right hand corner? Tough to tell what that is...

\"cohunter14\" said:
Looks good to me! What is in the bottom right hand corner? Tough to tell what that is...

Couple of hunters sitting by a fire. It needs tweaking...I\'ll work on it this week.

No need to do any work on it Jeff. That\'s a winner in my book so I\'ll second the nomination with a thumbs up :upthumb:

Now lets see, didn\'t we decide to give the winner a Slip System for first place? :lol:

Jeff, I would almost say don\'t worry about the guys around the camp fire. It looks like they are really small compared to the elk in the picture, so what about just blacking that area out and just making it the elk? Just a thought...?

\">>>---WW---->\" said:
Now lets see, didn\'t we decide to give the winner a Slip System for first place? :lol:

Good one, Bill :lol:

\"cohunter14\" said:
Jeff, I would almost say don\'t worry about the guys around the camp fire. It looks like they are really small compared to the elk in the picture, so what about just blacking that area out and just making it the elk? Just a thought...?

That would not be a problem.

Everybody in agreement with that? Other option would be to increase the size/ decrease proximity of the hunters. I still need to get the resolution a little better.

Im good with it.
Another thing is that if at some point, someone else would like to design another banner, we could switch them.
But this is definitely a great start

EMBanner_zps03133221.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back