Today was interesting....

Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:
The easiest thing to do when uploading pics from tapatalk is to choose the 'small' size when it gives you the choice. Then it will fit perfect on the page.
I have never seen that option on Tapatalk or at least never noticed. I have been accused of not paying attention at times though. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

:tease: :tease: :tease:

Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:
The easiest thing to do when uploading pics from tapatalk is to choose the 'small' size when it gives you the choice. Then it will fit perfect on the page.
I have never seen that option on Tapatalk or at least never noticed. I have been accused of not paying attention at times though. Lol
I believe the attachments from Tapatalk are the only ones that end up not fitting on the page, and I don't think that's something we can control from the sounds of it. It also sounds like Android devices might not give you the option to choose a smaller size photo, where iPhones will. I'll keep doing some digging to see if we can get a solution because I agree with you guys, it's tough to look at pictures that way.

cohunter14 said:
Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:
I believe the attachments from Tapatalk are the only ones that end up not fitting on the page, and I don't think that's something we can control from the sounds of it. It also sounds like Android devices might not give you the option to choose a smaller size photo, where iPhones will. I'll keep doing some digging to see if we can get a solution because I agree with you guys, it's tough to look at pictures that way.
Not that this helps but I only see this on Elk101.

Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:
Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:

If you recall when you set up your tapatalk, it asked a series of questions and one was "what bow brand do you shoot?"

If you selected "hoyt" you were given a more simplified version of tapatalk because they knew you couldn't understand certain things.  :mock: :mock: :mock:

In all honesty Mark, I only see this issue on Elk101 too. However I do get the screen where it asks me do I want my picture to be small, medium, or large (something like that)  I had always selected large, but it sounds like if I select small it'll work.

DTP said:
Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:
Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:

If you recall when you set up your tapatalk, it asked a series of questions and one was "what bow brand do you shoot?"

If you selected "hoyt" you were given a more simplified version of tapatalk because they knew you couldn't understand certain things.  :mock: :mock: :mock:

In all honesty Mark, I only see this issue on Elk101 too. However I do get the screen where it asks me do I want my picture to be small, medium, or large (something like that)  I had always selected large, but it sounds like if I select small it'll work.
I'm just impressed you can actually see your screen. Its hard to read a display when it is shattered. Lol

Bowfreak said:
DTP said:
Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:
Bowfreak said:
cohunter14 said:

I'm just impressed you can actually see your screen. Its hard to read a display when it is shattered. Lol

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: you would have been impressed the day my buddy shot his buck.... it was cracked AND covered in blood  :dance2:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back