Today?

Been deployed since late January, weighed in at 233 when I got here and weighed in at 201 today. Will be here till late July so hopefully another 15-20 pounds will be shed. I also started the paleo  diet since I have been here and have to agree it is a great lifestyle change!! Also traintohunt.com workouts are great!!

I ride my bike to work every day....unless it is miserable like it has been the last couple weeks. I try to do muscle building cardio workouts at home at least 3 times a week.

still crossfit every weekday and training for half marathon. Shooting my bow every day as well.

Shoot several times a week and just got done with a 2 mile hike with 50 lbs in the Badlands 2800.

Ran for 30 min on the elyptical and lifted weights before work. Then went for a 1.5 mile run/walk with some good elevation change with the baby in the stroller.  Keep chugging along trying to at least work in 30 min cardio 6 days a week, more if I can.

within 4 pounds of my goal weight. Lost 37 pounds so far. Feel great and training for my first half marathon and still doing crossfit 5 days a week. I'm 55 and if I can do it so can all of you. Keep up the great work it is not easy to do but come september it will all be worth it.

Still working the 4 day on 1 day off training schedule and a 90% paleo diet.  Down to 192 now.  Picked up a punching bag as well and I'm going to incorporate that into my training. I run 2 miles in sprinting intervals every other day and average 15 minutes now.  Shooting to be under 190 by June 1st which should be an easy goal with how the weight has been coming off.  Lean mean killing machine here i come!

My boss is going sheep hunting in Alaska this year and he turned me onto the "six minute hill".  Today's a leg day so....5 times up the hill this afternoon.

Snowcrest 6 said:
My boss is going sheep hunting in Alaska this year and he turned me onto the "six minute hill".  Today's a leg day so....5 times up the hill this afternoon.

whats the 6 min hill?

in a nutshell, it's a hill that you can do in 6, 8 10 minutes, whatever, roundtrip, with  pushups at the bottom.  multiple times in a session, 3-4 times a week.  right now i'm doing 5 trips up and down, 3 times p/week, with 40 pushups at the bottom.  (5 trips & 200 pushups total per session.)

my hill is an 8 minute hill, takes about an hour for a session.  goal is 10 trips by May 1.

here's the link my boss sent me

http://wildsheep.org/pdf/six_minute_hill.pdf

Twenty minute high rep/high intensity weight lifting followed by 30 min run.  Doing that 5x a week for now.  Walk 1 mile a day with hill and 40 lb pack right now, to and from work.  Trying to drop a bit of body weight then going to up the low rep/high intensity weight session followed with hour runs 5x a week.

thats an interesting i already do the push ups and walk run four miles as often as i can about four days a week it needs to be more and i need to run the whole 4 thats my goal by the end of the month

Right now I am trying to hit the gym 3 times a week, and run with a 30# pack for 3 miles 3 times a week.  I am slowly increasing the distance on my run and will be increasing the weight as well. 

Did Burst Fit Back workout today focusing on back, core,m and abs. Screamed on the bugle a little between workouts. Went for a run with the kids in the jogging stroller. Shot my bow. Did more research on my unit and detailed my maps a bit more. It will be here quick!!

Too effin hot to be outside today so, its burpees and upper body day in the air conditioned living room.

put up 30 ton of hay over the last 2 days, hit the gym 3x week and hiking once a week to check my cameras in the fun coastal range...

frankh_541 said:
put up 30 ton of hay over the last 2 days, hit the gym 3x week and hiking once a week to check my cameras in the fun coastal range...

lets see them pics

cowboystl1 said:
frankh_541 said:

lets see them pics

I am a poor boy and leave my single cards out in the camera buddy...

frankh_541 said:
cowboystl1 said:
frankh_541 said:

lets see them pics

I am a poor boy and leave my single cards out in the camera buddy...

yeah i hear ya i just take my lap top out to the tree and check mine

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back