Utah is hitting CCs

ElkManDan

Dec 29, 2012
I'm still in a little bit of disbelief.  Looks like I drew a limited entry archery tag in the Manti unit with 3 points.  I should be getting an archery draw tag in Colorado as well.  Looks like it is going to be a busy year!

Anyone else have any luck in the Utah draw?

Thanks, needless to say I'm pretty pumped to have this tag, I started putting in for the cow tag in the North Manti unit and drew it last year just to force myself to get out and learn some of the country.  Not to mention get some tasty elk meat.

I was pretty impressed with the elk numbers I was seeing, now I'm just hoping I can find a nice big bull to hang my tag on.

I drew something but I can't tell what.  Either 2 archery deer tags (general) or 1 LE deer.  They both add up to the same amount.  I have to wait for the e-mails to go out.  I have a friend in the same boat  He is either hunting LE with his brother or general season with his 3 hunting buddies.  The amounts all add up to the same thing.  Good luck!

Manti was were I heard my first bugle, love that unit.  Tons of elk and tons of big canyons.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back