What are you cooking/eating?

iccyman001

Apr 30, 2014
I\'m a huge advocate of ongoing threads and I also love food.....so.....

What are you eating or cooking?

I\'m grilling up my final meal before my surgery tomorrow!
Jalepano cheddar burgers on a bagel with slices of bacon

Attachments

• 20150705_172432.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 504
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->elk tend.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Elk tenderloin, marinated in Apple Cider and Hickory BBQ sauce then wrapped in bacon....... :D

Attachments

• elk tend.jpg
    elk tend.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 502
\"Don K\" said:
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->elk tend.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Elk tenderloin, marinated in Apple Cider and Hickory BBQ sauce then wrapped in bacon....... :D

You win!!! OH BOY my mouth is watering thinking about what you are cooking. :upthumb:

Good luck on the surgery Dan!! I should\'ve posted pics of the Axis deer steaks that I cooked!! They were great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan are they putting you under, or will you be awake when they take the grinder to your toe :lolno:

damn!! i just grilled some venison backstrap today..i didnt take a pic.

i sliced up about 4 oz and ate it over a huge bed of deep dark greens. i made enough to sprnkle over salads all week.

I\'m going under, Gary. I told them I could do it with my Dremal,
But then I wouldn\'t get any pain meds.

Edit: start taking picutres, Cliff ;)
Yum yum vension

Attachments

• 20150705_193949.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 483
Grilled up some venison chops.
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->20150705_120413.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Attachments

• 20150705_120413.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 482
Looks good, Francis :upthumb:

I must have missed the memo that it was venison day, then again, what day isn\'t venison day :haha:

I had a turkey and lettuce Sammy fro lunch and dinner tonight.... :downthumb: too busy exercising for anything else.... I still have a few deer steaks left, maybe tomorrow, or the next night.

Arugula salad with grilled venison. Boom!

fde5b1c2be88ab87b302f39b190d75d7.jpg

Sent via Jedi mind trick.

going to rei tonight right after work to check on new sleeping bags for the kiddos and myself. and a new tent for them. their old one is missing a pole.... so no deer tonight :downthumb: tomorrow, I promise, I have the day off! on a side note, we are soooo bivy camping on the mtn in Wyoming come august :wave:

Tonight\'s dinner is marinating :upthumb:

Tonight\'s meal will be steak and percocet lol. Damn toe

Attachments

• 20150707_124135.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 436
does it hurt bad?

i hate pain killers. they plug me up in the worst way.. i avoid them like crazy..vicoden is like a cork for me. no thank you. the pain never seems that bad.

\"elky McElkerson\" said:
does it hurt bad?

i hate pain killers. they plug me up in the worst way.. i avoid them like crazy..vicoden is like a cork for me. no thank you. the pain never seems that bad.

I\'ve been loading up on fiber and making sure to drink an extra cup of coffee lol ;)
Also LOTS of veggies....... I don\'t want to get bound up.

This morning when I woke up it was fine, then around noon it hit me good. My toe bone is not very happy.
I can grin and bare it, but I took half a pill to help a little.

My knee surgery I hit the Vicodin. Ironically it hurt the worst when I tried to sit on a toilet. Then the cork...
It was awful but made for great storytelling. Then my doc gave me a single red pill. ..... It was game on.

Fast healing Dan.

Sent via Jedi mind trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back