What did you do today to work towards your 2019 season?

3b2b72b31d2801f57321d17a188cb483.jpg

Derek and I are in Utah together for elk camp and we are still getting in our workout [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More arrows, groups shrinking to the point I?m shooting different spots so I don?t Robin Hood an arrow. Costs too much.  :mrgreen:

Had a great shoulder workout this AM, cardio, and core.
I'll try my best to go shoot my bow today too.  :upthumb:

Today was legs and 46 minutes of cardio and core. 

ba37db60370ef66aef0bd19892e6fd10.jpg

b796487eba283c620597801f35bbda1e.jpg

Tonight I Shot 30 arrows, then 2.25 mi run/walk. 40 target 3D shoot tomorrow morning.

Working out nearly every day of the week either at the gym lifting weights (biking or running to/fro) or with a 3-5 mile run close to home. Been doing this since last hunting season. Spent most of the year eating whatever I want, but have been zero sugar since July 1 and have dropped 10 lbs in the last few weeks. Getting between 10k and 20k steps everyday. I'm ready to rock! Although, I need to start shooting more frequently.  :wave:

2.7 mi run earlier today. Then I shot 45 arrows in the backyard tonight. 37 days until I head to the mountains..

Just finished a chest and tricep workout, some core, push ups, and cardio.
I am feeling really really good.

Hurry up September!

This week has been a busy one, but snuck in a couple of workouts and also got six game cams set out for my mule deer hunt. The season is coming quick! Hoping to bump the cardio up a bit over the next month to make sure things are as good as possible come September.

This morning was a great back workout and tonight will be a 2 mile run.

Then fishing the next 2 days for cardio.

4 mile run in the summer heat Wednesday. Good leg day at the gym yesterday. Just got a new bike so I can mix it up a bit with some good long rides. Might have to do that tonight. Stay fit out there, everyone! Seasons are quickly approaching!

It's getting close to the season now, so workouts are still happening, but the intensity is become more controlled.
Last thing I need to do is injury myself before the season!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back