What did you do today to work towards your 2019 season?

Ran my first 5k today.
0b6c1384db8c46f70f7d2871967e4407.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday was another upper body workout and today I'll be hitting the stair master before getting a massage this afternoon. Trying to make sure the body is feeling as good as possible heading into next month!

3 mile run yesterday in 95 degree heat  :oops: followed by 4 miles on the road bike.
Today it's back to the gym for Chest/Tri day.

Glad I worked out this morning, as it?s 102 right now... :oops:  May try to hike some later when the sun goes down, we?ll see...

Today was 20 minutes inclined walking, 10 minute run, arms, then about 45 minutes-60 minutes of bow time!

Saturday: 3-mile run, 1-hour shooting, 10 min bugle practice, 25 min leg blast at the gym, approx. 1-hour staring at gear in the garage.
Sunday: 10-mile bike ride, 1-hour shooting, 1-hour chest/triceps at the gym, approx. 30-min. staring at gear in the garage.
Helluva weekend. Wife starting to get agitated. 25 days!

Got to shoot my bow today and test broadheads.

We are good to go!

3e380b26a401b6fdc0c713fe8c05d703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upper body yesterday and cardio today. Continuing to up the cardio every day and feeling great!

Training for a 25 hour bike race. 90 minute bike workout today...should have my cardio covered...feeling strong during my hunts this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back