What happens to a game camera left on an elk wallow for 11 months in Idaho?

out of curiosity what model bushnell are you running? I havea few reconyx's but the price on those is so steep when bushnell had some of their "trophy" models on experticity I snatched a few up. I have had fantastic results with them at 1/4 of the price of the reconyx's..... a tremendous value and all around great little camera.

Thank you very much Heath for sharing. You have an incredible area. Good luck and yes that bull in the third picture was a stud !!

Trav

Amazed that they lasted that long!!

I picked up a couple bushnells cheap to leave out for a few months, but cheap and trail cameras for me just don't work. The junks didn't take any pics  :(

Wow, those are great pictures! 

What camera's are you guys using? And what settings did you have them set at?  What batteries?

I have left cameras out all year in WI for whitetail hunting and just to see what else shows up.  Some of the batteries have lasted and some haven't.  The years the batteries have died have been the years when we have had a lot of subzero temps for highs.  They just freeze up.

I've been thinking of getting lithium batteries versus alkaline to see if they last longer.

good pictures, I even said that they are good.  I would change only a little contrast and play with ISO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back