What's your favorite Hunting Show?

No particular favorite as I have yet to find one dedicated only to elk.  If Wapiti is the topic, I tend to watch, even those private hunts on high end ranches.

I can't remember the show name and I haven't seen it for awhile but it was the one where the guy drove some old square RV around. 

I tend to like and watch most all hunting shows as long as they are doing hunting. I do tend to watch more archery shows than I do gun shows.

Team Elk is my favorite just elk show.  I also enjoy watching Eastmans Hunting TV

Any that don't do the lame face shots right before the hunter shoots.  Or have the camera guy say,"make sure it's dead" while he is standing right in front of it.

I dvr several that I enjoy: Team Elk, Nosler Magnum, Benny Spies and a new show "Western Hunter" appears to have legitimate Western hunting in it. On Your Own Adventures is a favorite as well.

I don't watch any of them any more, it seems like every time that I do, it is just a high fence hunt any way  :mad: .

Kevin

I like the DIY hunting shows. Eastmans, western hunter, on your own adventures, and a new show that just started called outback outdoors

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back