Whitetail

meat in the freezer...TN unicorn

VarnerWMA2.jpg

Those are some nice bucks on here. I came home with an empty tag this year, saw one doe but has trying for a first buck; it was also my first archery hunt as well. I learned a lot and plan to change up some of my tactics next season. One thing I'll change for sure is getting a lot more practice prior to going out. Setup a better blind and mark off my yardage with stakes etc.

Had some luck in Ok. Killed one with black powder & one with my 243. Did not have any luck with my bow. Both bucks were the 120 - 130 range.

Attachments

• 2012 deer 2.jpg
    2012 deer 2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 48
Those are all some pretty nice deer. I usually hunt mule deer, but if a whitetail steps in front of me that looks big, down he goes!

I got a buck with a bigger spread this year, but here is a pic of my best PA buck...got him last year in rifle season

105_0164.jpg

shot 9 deer so far this season closes jan. 20 be out right now but its raining 8 with my bow and 1 with shot gun 2 nice big bodied bucks racks were ok nothing real big(more of a meat hunter than head hunter the rack is just a bonus) and the rest doe I would post some pics but haven't figured it out

This is the Whitetail i took in Missouri in 2011. No luck there this year. Hopefully here in AZ I can take one with a bow soon.

Attachments

• 2011 Missouri Whitetail.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0
Smtn10pt said:
I got a buck with a bigger spread this year, but here is a pic of my best PA buck...got him last year in rifle season

105_0164.jpg

That's an awesome PA buck, Congrat's

Going on my first whitetail hunt this year.  Thanks for posting the pictures to get me excited.  Come on October!

The bad part about hunting alone is you sometimes get pictures like this... Lol My 2011 Wyoming Whitey

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back