Who's Ready for Elk Season?!?!?

Probably Wyoming and Colorado for me.  Doing my homework.

Anyone hunted unit 40 for elk in CO?

I'll be hunting elk in Wyoming and Montana, possibly Oregon as well. Oregon and Montana are subject to change pending draw results!

I'll be hunting in Montana and Idaho. I can't wait for the season already. I'm getting excited with my Christmas money to be able to go out and buy new equipment.

I never stop thinking about elk season! I will be stuck here in Washington....haven't decided which side of the state we are going to hunt yet though......still looking for our first elk......

Elk hunting in CO has been an every other year event for me. But each time it becomes more addictive. My wife doesn't understand it completely. but still lets me go.

I was ready to hunt again the day after season closed.I will be hunting in eastern Oregon.CANT WAIT!!!!

I am so suffering withdrawals since I missed the last two seasons after I moved to Alaska. Need to get back home to Washington and walk in the woods again....

You guys are blessed to live in elk country. If the drawing happens then I will hunt Kentucky, otherwise Colorado.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back