Would you hunt this spot?

Heath74

Jun 27, 2013
This is a spot I hunted last season. Had a pretty good bull going but it didn't work out. I plan to hunt it again this season and just wondered if you saw it on Google Earth would you hunt it or scout it. The large meadow is just over 1 mile from the nearest road cross country, no trails, except game trails. The meadow is over 400 yds. long and the small meadow is a 1/2 mile further in and have 3 nice wallows in it. 2 you can see in the Google earth pic. One of the attached pics is from a game cam I put on a game trail where the cross the creek. The other pic I took of one of the wallows in the small meadow. I plan to scout the dark timber on the South side of the large valley this summer. Let me know what you think. 

Attachments

• MFDC0030.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC09229.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Large meadow.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 25
Looks like a good spot...similar terrain to one of my favorite spots.  Not sure I'd let everyone on the web in on the location and details of your spot...because I'll bet someone is going to look at this and think about checking it out this year.

heck yeah id hunt that again if your not repost those quardinates i will lol looks like a great spot good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back