Big News Coming!!!

\"bnsafe\" said:
why are you gonna sell that gun

Im making the same jump I am with my bow.
I\'ve always shot rifles lefty, but with righty guns.

I wanna own a lefty hunting rifle.

Did you glass a lot? They must be hard to see if you could only see one but there were more there.

\"mainebrdr\" said:
Did you glass a lot? They must be hard to see if you could only see one but there were more there.

Yes, sir!!!
They are not the easiest thing to spot so it takes a lot of glassing time. :upthumb:

How much do those Barbary weigh??? The look to be as big if not bigger that a decent whitetail buck... Are they considered \"exotic\"???? I bet the pack out was a bit harder than Derek\'s... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds like ya\"ll had fun... :D :mrgreen:

\"Ol\' Arky\" said:
How much do those Barbary weigh??? The look to be as big if not bigger that a decent whitetail buck... Are they considered \"exotic\"???? I bet the pack out was a bit harder than Derek\'s... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds like ya\"ll had fun... :D :mrgreen:

Phil, you hit the name on the head.
I figured it was about the same size as a decent whitetail buck. Maybe 160lbs give or take a few.
They are considered \"exotic/invasive\" species. So they are legal to be taken!

It was absolutely a hunt of a lifetime

\"zpd307\" said:
whats with the no smiling :D

:lolno: :problem:
You\'re the second person to say that......

It\'s one of two things: That is my smile or I knew I had a big hike again, so I wasn\'t ready to smile, YET!

yep...... for all of your enthusiasm that you portray, I would expect a better smile..... work on it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back