Big News Coming!!!

\"Ol\' Arky\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
Could be Texas, New Mexico.
Could e Texas
Could be New Mexico.

Could be Alabama on a farm :)

Not likely unless ya\'ll used one of those new high speed fighter jets to make the trip there and to where you were going to hunt in 3 or 4 hours...

I still give Texas the nod since I guess you can drive most anywhere in New Mexico from Clovis in less than 4 hrs...

Think I\'ll Goolge Barbary-Sheep-Hunts-Wichita Falls-Texas and see what I find... :geek: :geek: :lol: :lol:

I may just leave off the Wichita Falls and see what I get... :p :p

I\'m right on the Texas/New Mexico order so to the Arizona border I believe I\'m looking at like 8-9 hours.
So places I elk hunt are about 5 hours away

Yep, your right but correct me if I\'m wrong... Wasn\'t it you that brought up Texas in the 1st place???? :D :silent: :D

\"Ol\' Arky\" said:
Yep, your right but correct me if I\'m wrong... Wasn\'t it you that brought up Texas in the 1st place???? :D :silent: :D

Don\'t forget, Phil....
Uncle Sam has pumped lots of money into training me in physiological tactics..... maybe me bringing up Texas was a tactic ;) :lol: :shh: :silent:

Nice pic!!!

I also want to add, if your hunting a hard to draw area that is limited and chances are you wont be back for 8 or 10 years due to draw odds then I don\'t have a problem helping.

If your hunting a OTC area or a area you can draw every couple years then that info is golden.

\"iccyman001\" said:
Stories for tomorrow.
I\'d love to say where I killed this, but think of it as Otc elk areas.
This Otc Barbary area is gold.

And after this last year or having people not keep my secrets a secret, I\'m being a little more tight lipped :)
Awwwww! Come on buddy. I promise not to tell my father in laws best friends nephews uncles girlfriends sisters boyfriends second cousin! Come on I promise. Fingers crossed behind my back!!! :haha: :haha: :mg:

I like em Dan! At your age and as much hunting as you do you might think about learning to do that sort of thing yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back