Big News Coming!!!

OK, stupid question.....

Are they edible? I know nothing about the meat on them things.

You have some weird meat in that freezer this year.

They are edible. They are no elk or whitetail, but still good!
We are making breakfast sausage, jalepano cheddar brats and jerky!!!

I do have a very unique freezer situation this year haha

\"cohunter14\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
Why, because you need 8 of them to hold all of your game from this year??? :haha:

This time next week I\'ll have oryx, elk, whitetail, mule deer, ibex, bighorn, barbary sheep and hog in my freezer!
Next month I\'ll be adding turkey :D

\"iccyman001\" said:
Stories for tomorrow.
I\'d love to say where I killed this, but think of it as Otc elk areas.
This Otc Barbary area is gold.

And after this last year or having people not keep my secrets a secret, I\'m being a little more tight lipped :)

That\'s exactly why I hunt solo as well ! I took a buddy into a few of my honey holes and then he took his buddies and then they took there buddies and now those honey holes are void of elk !!

I\'m done with showing my spots and getting kicked in the balls by so called buddies. This is a real sore spot for me !!

Dan you should be proud of all your accomplishments bud !! Your doing very well...........I\'d hate to be a Turkey knowing your coming out in a month !!!

Keep the smiles coming !!! LOL I know you have a secret for those turkey\'s now !!! HEHEHE

Trav

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"cohunter14\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
Why, because you need 8 of them to hold all of your game from this year??? :haha:

This time next week I\'ll have oryx, elk, whitetail, mule deer, ibex, bighorn, barbary sheep and hog in my freezer!
Next month I\'ll be adding turkey :D

How big of freezer do you have, Dan??? Commercial grade??? ;) ;)

I only ask because we normally fill up 2 large freezers a year with whitetail, ducks and turkey...

Sucks hearing your \"buddies\" taking others to your spots. To me that person isn\'t a \"buddy\" if he or she does this to you. IMO if that person is doing that its the same as cheating on your spouse. Public land or not, stabbing a friend in the back is not the thing to do...........

Don\'t worry guys...this buddy won\'t be showing any other buddies this honey hole. It\'s for Dan and myself only. I\'m very greatfull that he shared it with me.

\"ltsheets\" said:
Don\'t worry guys...this buddy won\'t be showing any other buddies this honey hole. It\'s for Dan and myself only. I\'m very greatfull that he shared it with me.
Oh common, I\'m sure you could share it with just ONE person! Dan told me it was okay... :lol:

Derek, I know where they were and didn\'t sign any kind of \'Non Disclosure Agreement\' so don\'t see the harm in telling you plus you live in CO and would NEVER go to this place! ;)

\"Colorado Russ\" said:
Derek, I know where they were and didn\'t sign any kind of \'Non Disclosure Agreement\' so don\'t see the harm in telling you plus you live in CO and would NEVER go to this place! ;)
:haha: perfect!!!

\"Colorado Russ\" said:
you live in CO and would NEVER go to this place! ;)
Russ, that isn\'t very nice.... A lot of people actually LIKE Texas.....

Oddly enough they are only people from Texas :haha:

Critters like that Dan is about all that would get an Okie like me into Texas!! :)

That\'s why I disguise my Oklahoma accent when close to the border so won\'t get kidnapped in a border town like Wichita Falls!!

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"Colorado Russ\" said:
you live in CO and would NEVER go to this place! ;)
Russ, that isn\'t very nice.... A lot of people actually LIKE Texas.....

Oddly enough they are only people from Texas :haha:

Lest us see: 3 or 4 hrs drive from Clovis, New Mexico... Texas... Close to Wichita Falls maybe.... More step closer to revealing that secret spot?????? :?: :?: :D :D

More to come later???? :shh: :shh: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

\"iccyman001\" said:
Could be Texas, New Mexico.
Could e Texas
Could be New Mexico.

Could be Alabama on a farm :)

Not likely unless ya\'ll used one of those new high speed fighter jets to make the trip there and to where you were going to hunt in 3 or 4 hours...

I still give Texas the nod since I guess you can drive most anywhere in New Mexico from Clovis in less than 4 hrs...

Think I\'ll Goolge Barbary-Sheep-Hunts-Wichita Falls-Texas and see what I find... :geek: :geek: :lol: :lol:

I may just leave off the Wichita Falls and see what I get... :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back