Deer hunting update thread

[attachment=1]<!-- ia1 -->20151127_083953.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment]
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->20151127_083941.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]
dan wanted me to share this with you guys. he said that it all happened because he had to pull out a ford..... pffft, I cant wait to hear the story on this!

Attachments

• 20151127_083953.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 20151127_083941.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 177
Here is the story ...

\"Drive out and get in around 6. A buddy was supposed to meet me at my camper at 9. Around midnight I wake up and he\'s still not there. I take my phone off of airplane mode and go to a spot in my trailer that has service. I get a message. He is stuck on a farm road down the street and a wrecker is coming. I go there and the wrecker says he can\'t get him. So I drove down and pulled him out, but the wrecker decided to get stuck in the road we came in on. So I attempt to drive around this long ass nasty road to hit pavement so I can go to the other side of the wrecker and pull him out. I make it 100 yards from pavement and get royally stuck in a ditch.
So now I\'m stuck, wrecker is stuck, but my buddy is free. He can\'t make it to where I am because it\'s too nasty and he can\'t get around the wrecker. Wrecker attempted to winch himself on a telephone pole. RIP telephone pole\"

The fun of hunting in heavy rain and muddy roads. :silent:

Should have have had Tim\'s hunting rig Dan. ;)

Um..... Yea..... Lockers are nice but you needed much more than that.

Your in the Air-force you should have called for a Chopper to come in and lift that thing out!!!

I\'ll update more on Sunday with a full play by play, but right now I\'m battling ice and cold so I can shoot a deer

Dan, I\'m waiting for the pictures of \'Cooters\" tow truck from the Dukes of Hazard pulling down the pole.. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back