Elk mentors.com

\">>>---WW---->\" said:
And Dave if I remember you thanked me for my excellent driving skills on the hairpin curve. :clap:

I think this thread failed to survive the hairpin curve :crazy:

\"elkmtngear\" said:
I think this thread failed to survive the hairpin curve :crazy:

I\'ve decided You guys either
A. drink a lot
B. like the left handed cigarettes,
C. Are crazy
D. All the above

Whichever the best answer lays, you guys are great.

This type thread is exactly what makes my day. Life\'s too short to take so seriously.

\"Colorado_Lew\" said:
You guys crack me up :lol:
X2

Bob: Just don\'t tell your wife about us. Banning you from the forum may not be the sole prerogative of the site administrator. Your wife may remind you that you are known by the company you keep. :crazy:

Too late, she has questioned me before wanting to know why I\'m laughing. She says I never laugh so she was concerned? I guess me enjoying myself ticks her off, lol

I though about putting in to help AB as moderator so I don\'t get booted, but I\'m afraid the power would go to my head, lol. Never mind trying to keep you guys in check. :lol:

I got to admit that I just \'got\' Bob Frapples name yesterday. Right after I knew his name was Thomas

bob fer apples - funny stuff ;)

Brad: Since Colorado legalized Marijuana, have you been hanging out at the new parlors? Bobbing for apples? SICK :lol:

Wow, I\'ll admit that I\'m an idiot as well...I never even noticed it! I did think Frapples was a cool last name though! :lol:

Oops. :oops: That is similar to the girl whose last name is Barr. Her first name is Candice. Maybe she is married by now.

I\'ve seen threads go south before. But this one is really whistling Dixie :? Kinda brings a smile to yer face, huh? :)

Some good jokers here for sure. But also some of the best elk hunters I know of. It\'s just that cabin fever finally got to them. :crazy:

\"zpd307\" said:
you guys wear underwear? they take up too much space in the pack... :shifty:

Funny you say that. I actually found a pair of old undies laying on the ground one hunting year.

That\'s what happens when a good bowl of chili is on the menu!! They didn\'t have any initials on them, did they AB? :lol:

I have been laughing so hard at this thread and all of a sudden started wondering what the initial topic involved. I got an even bigger laugh when I looked back at the thread title...welcome everyone, meet your mentors!! :lol:

\"cnelk\" said:
I got to admit that I just \'got\' Bob Frapples name yesterday. Right after I knew his name was Thomas

bob fer apples - funny stuff ;)

Funny thing i just realized that yesterday to. I Pm\'d him about something and put the name Bob on top of the Pm. He replied and had his name on the bottom of his reply. :idea: Thats when the wheels started turning.

\"AmericanBwana\" said:
Funny you say that. I actually found a pair of old undies laying on the ground one hunting year.

Might have been someone forgot their TP. I have heard of underwear, socks, and tee shirts being sacraficed for the duties.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back