Go Cubbies!!!

History in the making!!!

First time in 71 years they have made the World Series. Show us some love!!! :D

Joe Buck is the worst.

The only reason he has a job in broadcasting is because of his dad

\"Don K\" said:
Worst about them making the World Series? Listening to Joe Buck............

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPaACIEnQMg[/youtube]

In your prayers ask HIM to bring Harry Caray back for the series... :D :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnTNYZITspg[/youtube]

\"bnsafe\" said:
hey now, thems fighting words where i come from

So are you a Dodgers fan, or a Joe Buck fan.....

Please tell me Dodgers..... ( I have to know what buttons to push :D )

cards fan, i actually enjoy joe though. loved jack. and cant stand harry. cant stand cubs either, but, they are very very good and should be good for years

Love him or hate him, he was the one, the only :geek: HARRY CARAY!!! :geek: And he did love his Cubbies...

Ahhh I see now a Cards fan.

Jack was good, I cant stand Joe probably because he is so anti Chicago. I would rather listen to nails on a chalk board for hours than listen to Joe Buck.

Harry was one of a kind and loved Chicago

One of the top Cardinals prospects is a friend of my sons they played college ball together. Great kid, very humble and we are rooting for him to make it.

Oh and GO CUBBIES!!! :D :D

Been a Cubs fan since the days of Ernie Banks, Billy Williams and Ron Santo. Try to get to Wriggly Field at least a couple of times a year. Really neat place to watch a game.
GO CUBS!!!!!

this is becoming a hostile website. i really need to choose my friends better, lol :lol:

Way to get it done last night Cubs!! How the heck do you hit a 102.5 mph fastball? Hint to the Indians fans....YOU DON\'T!!

Okay, I\'m just on the bandwagon and no real interest in who wins. Just some good college memories of watching afternoon Cubs games and listening to Harry Caray.

A lot of people think of Harry as a Cub Man but I remember as a child, St Louis was his domain... He actually called games longer in St Louis than for the Cub\'s.. But he end up as a Cub Fan and a Cub Man (I changed Bud Man to Cub Man)... :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back