Heads Up Decoy - Giveaway!

1. Have never used one.
2. Under the right circumstances it could be helpful.
3. Would probably be best used during archery season when the animals need more motivation or reassurance that everything is ok.

1 - Do you currently use decoys to hunt? - Yes[/size]2 - Do you believe decoying is an effective tactic? - Yes3 - What part of the season do you believe is decoying most useful? - Rut, Pre-Rut, and Still hunting.

Happy Friday and Memorial day weekend!

1. Yes
2. Definitely!
3. I believe a decoy is most effective during the 2nd season of September.  Especially if it catches the eye of a bull alone looking for cows.

1 - Do you currently use decoys to hunt? Yes, typically a full body decoy, but that is sometimes hard to carry and it takes time to set up.
2 - Do you believe decoying is an effective tactic? Yes it is.
3 - What part of the season do you believe is decoying most useful? During the rut in mid to late September

Yes I do use one, they can be very effective, for sure during the Rut is the best.  I should note, I'm taking about moose hunting :)  hopeful for my first elk hunt this year.  From Maine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1- No, but I plan to with elk,moose, antelope & when I begin archery
2- Yes, it appears to help peek the right type  attention
3- Stalking.  I also plan on using for antelope in open country

1. No not for elk, use them for turkeys all the time
2. If used properly
3. A visual is a reassurance. Anything pre rifle season. Or in an area there is nobody else in 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Not currently, but will carry one this season.

2. I believe decoying can work if used in the correct situation. We will find out this season, if the opportunity presents itself.

3. Pre rut and peak rut.

1. I do not currently use decoys although I have considered it.
2. I believe decoying is an effective technique.
3. I would most likely use it during the rut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Yes
2. I have had both good and bad experiences with one. More good than bad.
3. I guess the rut for bigger bulls and anytime for smaller bulls.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back