How do you get your gear?

Campfire, eBay, Rokslide,  archerytalk mostly.  Sportsmansguide for the 4 pay plan. I have a Sitka gear addiction and splurged big time. First it was the forest,  then elevated. Now I just got a ton of open country for my Montana hunt. Maybe next year I'll snag a bunch of sub alpine. Yes it's bad, really bad. My gun and bow addiction is horrible as well but I've been toning it down after spending over 2k on my rx-1. Prices are insane on new quality gear so I am a fan of the classifieds for most of my stuff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I went used with as much as I could, except all clothing was new.  Got lucky and found a used exo pack on eBay.

May be a partial repeat but...

For the high-dollar stuff I went to First Lite to buy it.  It hurt too.

For other stuff...

Camofire - Sometimes great prices, sometimes just ok.  But you have to check it every day.

Steep & Cheap - Bargain stuff...a lot of merino wool and tech fabric type stuff.  Mostly for hikers as opposed to hunters.  So you won't find camo, but my base layers don't all have to be camo.  Compare the deal they offer to a couple other places though.  Sometimes they have huge bargains, sometimes it's just a buck or two.

Classifieds on leatherwall.bowsite.com - Used bows for sale and look in the Miscellaneous section too. 

REI is good too and if you become a member (for free) you get some discounts.

Moosejaw isn't bad either.  Have to compare prices though.  Sometimes their deals aren't really deals.

And I found some things on the classifieds here too.

Amazon can be great too.  And the shipping is fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back