New Mexcio

I have been looking at my application choices and I am starting to reconsider. I have found one unit that looks pretty promising but just not sure. I have a few more weeks to decide what I want to do.

I wish we had one to two days to get it in.
With it being open this long I always reconsider applications.

I\'ve changed my deer one four times.

WWhhhhheeeeewwwww !!!! I got drawn for NM !!!!

Then my alarm woke me up this morning !! Man what a great sleep I was having.

Trav

\"Wapiti\" said:

Trav

Had to be a great dream. Hopefully it will come true for you.

\"Wapiti\" said:

Trav

Did you see the 350\" bull you\'re gonna shoot????

It sure was Alan !! You and your partner are splitting u p and hunting new areas this year ? You should hook up with Dan ?

Also once Dan and I pack out our 350 bulls we can swing over and call for you and help you pack out your elk as well !! Heck I\'ll be there anyways right !! LOL

Thanks again

Trav

\"Wapiti\" said:
It sure was Alan !! You and your partner are splitting u p and hunting new areas this year ? You should hook up with Dan ?

Also once Dan and I pack out our 350 bulls we can swing over and call for you and help you pack out your elk as well !! Heck I\'ll be there anyways right !! LOL

Thanks again

Trav

Yeah I kind of told a guy I worked with I would take him this year. He had been talking about doing it. Hunting with Dan is good cause we both share the same passion for chasing these elk.

I would love for you to call for me or just be able to have you help me call better. Maybe I will tag out before you guys and then drive out there and help y\'all. If we all draw of course.

Now that sounds like a plan Alan.

I\'m going to talk with Dan and with his help get a calling lesson\'s going on here.

Trav

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"ltsheets\" said:
Done...and now we wait. If I draw half of what I did this year I\'ll be happy.

Truth!
I put in 7 tags. If I can get 2-3, then I am VERY happy :upthumb:
7!!!!???? Elk, deer, antelope, ibex....?

\"cohunter14\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
\"ltsheets\" said:
Done...and now we wait. If I draw half of what I did this year I\'ll be happy.

Truth!
I put in 7 tags. If I can get 2-3, then I am VERY happy :upthumb:
7!!!!???? Elk, deer, antelope, ibex....?

Antelope
Ibex
Oryx
Elk
Mule deer
Barbary sheep
Big horn sheep

:upthumb:

The tag I drew was a once in a lifetime tag on a very good range with real good oryx numbers.

They also have off range tag, broken horn tags, and a different range where the population is much less. Those hunts are not once in a lifetime.
I hope to draw one so I can redeem myself!!!

Final choices have been made now the waiting game on which tags I will draw and which ones get refunded begin.

Elk
Deer
Antelope
Oryx

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back