New Mexcio

\"zpd307\" said:
this year is flying by, april 27th will be here before I know it.....

No kidding. Warp speed year. My house goes on the market on the 19th. April can\'t end soon enough. On the bright side I\'ll have cash. Trying to siphon off a smidge for......Alaska

27th will be here fast. Good luck friends.

Sent via Jedi mind trick.

Turkey hunting and shed hunting will take up some time.
Im just worried about 10 days out... thats when I start counting minutes. :crazy:

[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->NM.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Attachments

• NM.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 424
\"iccyman001\" said:
Turkey hunting and shed hunting will take up some time.
Im just worried about 10 days out... thats when I start counting minutes. :crazy:
yes, I remember that from last year :lol:

New Mexico Department of Game and Fish
Public contact: Information Center, (888) 248-6866

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, ARPIL 13, 2016:

Draw result postponement

SANTA FE ? The Department of Game and Fish will unfortunately have to delay the draw results for the big game draw.
Big-game Draw License results will be available online (onlinesales.wildlife.state.nm.us), by telephone (Game & Fish Information Center at 888-248-6866 Monday- Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm), or at NMDGF offices on April 27th. This will be good for all persons that have put in for the draw EXCEPT those residents that live in and around the city of Clovis, and have the first name of Dan.
Those residents will have to wait until the permits arrive in their mailbox possibly one month later.

\"Don K\" said:

Draw result postponement

SANTA FE ? The Department of Game and Fish will unfortunately have to delay the draw results for the big game draw.
Big-game Draw License results will be available online (onlinesales.wildlife.state.nm.us), by telephone (Game & Fish Information Center at 888-248-6866 Monday- Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm), or at NMDGF offices on April 27th. This will be good for all persons that have put in for the draw EXCEPT those residents that live in and around the city of Clovis, and have the first name of Dan.
Those residents will have to wait until the permits arrive in their mailbox possibly one month later.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I could already see this ruining Dan\'s day and then I got to the good part :D

\"Don K\" said:

Draw result postponement

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back