New Mexcio

\"Don K\" said:
New Mexico Department of Game and Fish
Public contact: Information Center, (888) 248-6866

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, ARPIL 13, 2016:

Draw result postponement

SANTA FE ? The Department of Game and Fish will unfortunately have to delay the draw results for the big game draw.
Big-game Draw License results will be available online (onlinesales.wildlife.state.nm.us), by telephone (Game & Fish Information Center at 888-248-6866 Monday- Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm), or at NMDGF offices on April 27th. This will be good for all persons that have put in for the draw EXCEPT those residents that live in and around the city of Clovis, and have the first name of Dan.
Those residents will have to wait until the permits arrive in their mailbox possibly one month later.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill:

I don\'t know if I could wait another day past the 27th!!!!!
At some point this year they will send out results on if I made my next rank or not, but that isn\'t even a thought in my mind.... I WANT MY TAGS!!!!!!!!!

:dance2:

\"cohunter14\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
\"vthokee\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
3......... :sick: :crazy: :dance2:

Too many days

Maybe we will get an early peek, but I am not getting my hopes up.
Im sticking to Wednesday at 10am. AHHHH

So are those backdoor results not accurate?

I won\'t know until the official results are released. I still have a good feeling about the backdoor results.

if the backdoor is right, and i am doing it right. it looks bad for me.

but whatever. i\'ve quit caring. i hunt plenty and enjoy the hunts i do get to go on. my annual \"sad-face\" is gonna earn me some bonus points with the wife when i ask her about alaska.

Cliff,
The back door you are attempting has been fixed for this year and give no indication on if you drew.
I promise.

\"iccyman001\" said:
Cliff,
The back door you are attempting has been fixed for this year and give no indication on if you drew.
I promise.

Maybe there is a chance Cliff. Be patient.

I know Dan isn\'t. He is probably counting minutes by now. :p

Relax :D

Attachments

• stock-vector-crazy-cartoon-guy-in-a-straight-jacket-vector-illustration-with-simple-gradients-...jpg
    stock-vector-crazy-cartoon-guy-in-a-straight-jacket-vector-illustration-with-simple-gradients-...jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 225
:D :D :D
13051738_1035831986486793_8952453070321601819_n.jpg
:D :D :D

:haha: :haha: I couldn\'t stand it.... Just had to do it... :haha: :haha:

[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->NM DRAW.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Attachments

• NM DRAW.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 169

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts