Preferred camo brand/pattern???

Whatever is on sale which means I don?t match at all... I?m basically a blob of ridge-verde sub-carhart

I will be wearing a combination of first lite and Sitka. I also add some technical hiking gear into the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wearing Sitka in Open Country the last few years.  The pattern works well for where I am hunting and it fits great.

....from this time last year or so I was dead set on kuiu.  Which they do have great pieces. I started diving more into what works piece by piece for loadout.  I am not carrying and wearing whatever works best. A conglomeration of mixed gear and clothing.  I?d rather be comfortable than match BUT I do still like to if I can when possible.  As long as I can sneak my way around and get the kill shot I don?t care.  That enlightened equipment sure does have some great gear too. I humbly eat my words about the kuiu bags vs other and cost comparison. 

Sitka Subalpine with some earth tones thrown In. I love my Sitka stuff and it just performs.

I like FL fusion.  I like that it?s their own camo and kind of their flagship style which means it shouldn?t be phased out anytime soon.

Arrows4Elk said:
Wake26 said:
I really like my Sitka stuff. It really seems to just fit better then anything else I have tried on.
x2 here...

If anybody has questions, hit me up.

Agree, The fit and feel of Sitka is the best by far for my body type (6'1" 185). However I do prefer First Lite for all my base layers.

I like Sitka the best but not because of the patterns or marketing but because of how it fits, feels, and functions. The material is not restrictive and moves with me, it breathes well, dries fast and keeps me warm which allows to me hunt longer and harder and in turn increases my chances of success.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back