Vane color

I use Blazers, usuallyone white and two red just because I like the colors. I think the color of you knock is more important for finding your arrow. there are some good bright colors out that for knocks.

i got white wraps with all three white quick spins, also got white wraps with all three chartruse quick spins

Blazer 2" bright Pink and White because I pick it up well in flight and generally I am able to see arrow placement on game.

Not gonna lie. I use Florescent pink and yellow, or green. I go for colors that are easy to find if you turf one, or if it is a pass through. I have almost lost arrows practicing in snow and in summer. Yellow does blend well with grass and can get dirty easy to blend into ground. so I try to use something that stands out, but still looks cool.

Pink Blazers are where it is at!! Easy to pick up in flight and also if you miss or pass though an animal pink is really easy to see. There is nothing where I hunt that is hot pink so the arrow sticks out like a sore thumb!!

I have one orange blazer and two green blazers. Thats how my first set of arrows came, so I just kept that combination alive so I don't confuse myself.

This year I'm doing bright pink wrap with 3 white vanes & white nock.  Maybe the wife can follow me on google earth !

You will have to decide on your own style.  Keep in mind looking for a cammo arrow with cammo fletching's are difficult to find.  Also stay away from all Fall colors as well,  that is if you want to find your arrow.

I run 3 white blazers, for no other reason than my arrows are all black and it gives me a good look at the blood sign.

neon red and black blazer the wraps are from onestringer I notice when I shot from shaded area arrow going into lighted i lose track of my arrow with white so I tried many combos of colors and this was one I could track my flight in diffrent light
SAM_0451.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back