Vanish and FireTiger\'s Journal - Season 5

Congrats on the 5x4. Looking forward to reading your journal. Good luck with all your hunts.

Awesome!!!
Cant wait to hear more about your season.

Good luck Vanish and FireTiger :up thumb:

I also would love to read your other journal.

Photobucket works well for photos...try uploading them there. Would love to see pics to go with the commentary!

\"vanish\" said:
\"elkmtngear\" said:
Photobucket works well for photos...try uploading them there. Would love to see pics to go with the commentary!

Can you see any of the photos I uploaded?

No they are not showing up, at least on my PC. Dropping HTML code doesnt\' work on this forum, you have to use the \"Img\" tab, and drop the image URL in between. Or, possibly the images have a security setting that needs to be lifted? Just spitballing :think:

\"vanish\" said:
There must be some sort of security setting as they show just fine here. Gee, I wonder how often this has happened and nobody said anything? I confirmed that the images are blocked by loading a private window. Dang, and sharing them this way was so easy.

I udpated the urls, are they showing now? (they are showing in my private window now). Not really sure what\'s going on. I don\'t remember having this problem before.

Still not showing up. You could also try to upload them from your computer if they are saved there. Use the \'Upload Attachment\' link that is below the \'Submit\' button when you are posting.

Ryan,
The only way I saw one image in your other Journal was to right click on the word Image that is a placeholder, select view image which launches a login for google account. After I logged into my google account, I saw the 2nd picture in your other journal.

For this Journal and the 1st image in the 2014 Journal, I see a \"do not enter\" symbol: gray circle with white rectangle in the middle.

I am using Firefox. I also tried IE and Chrome which did not display any pictures.

Good that you got into elk..... I bet the bull will live. You might have hit a leg. If you hit the brisket area low usually there is some lardy fat on the arrow. Good luck next weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back