Vanish and FireTiger\'s Journal - Season 5

Sounds like a very eventful weekend.
I\'d be all amped up seeing 15 bucks in the woods.

Those stare offs can be frustrating and lots of fun. The longer ones always end up being the frustrating ones because the adrenaline disappears.

Sorry to hear about the wind ruining the encounter.... it\'s good at doing that.
There really isn\'t much you could have done. If they were moving towards you it sounds like you had the element of surprise in your favor. I don\'t think I would have started calling or anything because then they would have been locked on to you.

Start listening for hoochie mama\'s and then go set up in locations to catch the elk traveling around the caller :)

Sounds like you found quite the honey hole Ryan! Now you just need things to work out for you and you should be packing out some meat in no time :upthumb:

Sounds like you had a pretty eventful season Ryan and were very close to punching your tag on multiple occasions. I\'m guessing next year the elk won\'t be so lucky :upthumb:

Nice Ryan congrats to you and your wife. :upthumb: Sounds like a great day of hunting.

Congrats Ryan!
Good job~
Now just be sure to bring one of those backstraps to my next party and we\'ll grill it up!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back