Big News Coming!!!

\"Ol\' Arky\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
Could be Texas, New Mexico.
Could e Texas
Could be New Mexico.

Could be Alabama on a farm :)

Not likely unless ya\'ll used one of those new high speed fighter jets to make the trip there and to where you were going to hunt in 3 or 4 hours...

I still give Texas the nod since I guess you can drive most anywhere in New Mexico from Clovis in less than 4 hrs...

Think I\'ll Goolge Barbary-Sheep-Hunts-Wichita Falls-Texas and see what I find... :geek: :geek: :lol: :lol:

I may just leave off the Wichita Falls and see what I get... :p :p

I\'m right on the Texas/New Mexico order so to the Arizona border I believe I\'m looking at like 8-9 hours.
So places I elk hunt are about 5 hours away

Yep, your right but correct me if I\'m wrong... Wasn\'t it you that brought up Texas in the 1st place???? :D :silent: :D

\"Ol\' Arky\" said:
Yep, your right but correct me if I\'m wrong... Wasn\'t it you that brought up Texas in the 1st place???? :D :silent: :D

Don\'t forget, Phil....
Uncle Sam has pumped lots of money into training me in physiological tactics..... maybe me bringing up Texas was a tactic ;) :lol: :shh: :silent:

Nice pic!!!

I also want to add, if your hunting a hard to draw area that is limited and chances are you wont be back for 8 or 10 years due to draw odds then I don\'t have a problem helping.

If your hunting a OTC area or a area you can draw every couple years then that info is golden.

\"iccyman001\" said:
Stories for tomorrow.
I\'d love to say where I killed this, but think of it as Otc elk areas.
This Otc Barbary area is gold.

And after this last year or having people not keep my secrets a secret, I\'m being a little more tight lipped :)
Awwwww! Come on buddy. I promise not to tell my father in laws best friends nephews uncles girlfriends sisters boyfriends second cousin! Come on I promise. Fingers crossed behind my back!!! :haha: :haha: :mg:

I like em Dan! At your age and as much hunting as you do you might think about learning to do that sort of thing yourself.

Back