What did you do today to work towards your 2019 season?

Warm Up followed by:
5 rounds of
- 12 loaded jump lunges (30 lb pack)
- 12 loaded lunges (30 lb pack)
- 12 unloaded jump lunges
- 12 unloaded lunges
Then...50 minute ruck with 30lb pack

Happy Friday!!
:dance2:

Since I am on duty today I got in 45 min on the stationary bike then did a little weight lifting.

First...Bought my Arizona License and applied for the 2019 Archery Draw!!!
[/size]
[/size]Then...Warm up with...3 sets of:[/size]8 Air Squats8 Pushups100 yd jog4 hydrants each sideWorkout:50 loaded jump squats (30 lb pack)50 loaded air squats (30 lb pack)50 unloaded jump squats50 unloaded air squatsThen:Loaded pack (30 lb) ruck for 40 minutes

I've been actually running a lot the last couple days.
I'm working like a mad man in my new position so the gym time is lagging right now.

So i've been trying to work in 20-30 minutes of running each nice and it feels great

i loaded up my hunting pack yesterday and climbed up a trail.
it was 18 miles there and back.  i swear, it felt like it was uphill both ways.  my pack was about 30lbs.
it was kinda soul crushing, but i made it.  took us 8 hours.  slip sliding in the mud.
now?  i grunt when i get up from my desk. :)

I?m on week 3 of Jim Stoppanis Super Shredded 8 workout with 30 mins of cardio on the back end. Actually seeing a little bit of weight loss. Would be more if I had a little self control at home. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed up for a new gym today.  It?s closer to home and will hopefully help kick this year up a notch!

Yesterday: 10 minute treadmill run followed by 3 sets each of cleans, squats, leg extension, leg curls, box jumps, calf raises.

Later in the day dragged back to the gym to train my wife and help her get started on a weight training routine.

Today: Going to the gym after work and will encourage the wife and 15yo son to join me.

25 minutes stationary bike
625 step ups w/ 30 lb pack
126 Australian pull ups
156 push ups
30 curls w/ 30 lb pack
30 bench dips

After a solid month of work travel since early January, I kicked off my 2019 season prep in earnest this week. Most of my gym prep is in a Crossfit Box. The Crossfit Open starts next week, so we're tuning up for that event, and I have a goal of completing the Murph workout on Memorial Day, with a weight vest, in under an hour for the first time.

Tuesday
5 rounds, 90 seconds on, 90 seconds off
"DT": 12 deadlifts, 9 hang power cleans, 6 push jerks (unbroken at 75lbs)
After DT each round, finish the 90 seconds on the erg bike

Wednesday
8 rounds
1 Round: 1min ski erg, 1min erg bike, 1min double unders, 1min row, 1min rest
Reps counted are calories or double unders, depending on the movement. I tallied 660 reps.

Friday and Saturday I have a futsal tournament and will be beating my butt up and down the court.

Let's go.

Brian

Today was supposed to be a day off, but I still went for a 1.5 mile run  :upthumb:

Managing to get 6 days a week in at the gym. Yesterday was rest day and today back at it with LEGS.

Yesterday's workout was a run, core, and arms!
Today will be shoulders, run, and additionally cardio.

Time to start walking again, finally nice enough out. Did 4.3 miles last week in some tennis shoes, ouch, won't do that again. Went again in my hunting boots, feeling good!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back