What did you do today to work towards your 2018 season?

cohunter14 said:
Sometimes you have to give yourself a reward for the hard work. Happy birthday Dan!

Thanks Derek! I made up for it today with a long run, a killer back workout, and abs!
Now I'm off to shoot my bow for a few hours and relax the rest of the day :D

I went duck hunting in almost waist deep water... :upthumb: :upthumb:

Don't ask the results... :lol: :lol:

My first day in a gym in almost 2 years. It was so sad I won?t even post my workout. My total time there was 90 minutes and worked out the entire time but I?ve lost a lot of strength and cardio but gained ... a lot of weight  :haha:

Rzrbac said:
My first day in a gym in almost 2 years. It was so sad I won?t even post my workout. My total time there was 90 minutes and worked out the entire time but I?ve lost a lot of strength and cardio but gained ... a lot of weight  :haha:

Luckily you?ve got plenty of time to kick it into gear.
Keep up the intensity and good luck!

Legs legs legs!

I?ve got jelly legs after that workout.  I did some high rep lower weight workouts followed by a run, into a inclined walk, into a 3 mile bike, then abs and core! I am feeling good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the end of last season, I've continued the training, but now kicking it into high gear. I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week lifting weights and trying to get at least two 3-mile runs in per week.

Tonight I will hit the gym after work for back/biceps day and then take my son to basketball practice where I will make the best of that down time by knocking out my 3 miles on the school track.

Can't wait for September!

Bull_Fighter said:
Since the end of last season, I've continued the training, but now kicking it into high gear. I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week lifting weights and trying to get at least two 3-mile runs in per week.

Tonight I will hit the gym after work for back/biceps day and then take my son to basketball practice where I will make the best of that down time by knocking out my 3 miles on the school track.

Can wait for September!

That's awesome! You're going to be killing the mountains this year.  :upthumb: :train:

2nd day in the gym this week. Only gonna do 3 x per week till I get in better shape. Did chest, arms, sit ups and 50 minutes on the treadmill. Feel worse today than I did Monday. I had planned on shooting this afternoon but I?m not sure I could hold a bow up nor pull it back.

Rzrbac said:
2nd day in the gym this week. Only gonna do 3 x per week till I get in better shape. Did chest, arms, sit ups and 50 minutes on the treadmill. Feel worse today than I did Monday. I had planned on shooting this afternoon but I?m not sure I could hold a bow up nor pull it back.

First two weeks are the worst! You'll be back at 5 days a week and shooting daily in no time!

I plan on it. I?m gonna sub some gym days for shed hunting when those bones start dropping. I got hooked on that last year.

Rzrbac said:
I plan on it. I?m gonna sub some gym days for shed hunting when those bones start dropping. I got hooked on that last year.

I'm counting down the days too!!! I cannot wait :upthumb:

Rzrbac said:

When do you start looking for sheds? I assume you meant elk sheds, but correct me if I'm wrong.

No, I wished I was looking for elk sheds, but just little WT sheds here in southern MO. I?ll start middle to end of Feb.

Bull_Fighter said:
Rzrbac said:

When do you start looking for sheds? I assume you meant elk sheds, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Mid April through May is good in NM!

Tonight was a great shoulder workout with some stair stepper/bike cardio, abs, and core!!!
:train: :train: :train:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back