What did you do today....

I purchased 8 Mtn House Pro Pack meals and a 20oz ss cup
I didnt realize Mtn House has the smaller serving / vacuumed seal meal.
These 8 will supplement my 8 APack MREs

I am all set for food for my elk hunt

I figure I better start buying stuff now instead of scurrying around in August

Nothing hunting related. Sat in class all day at a state fire school I\'m attending.

I went out for supper last night and Scot320 joined us. It was a good time and enjoyed our visit. Hoping our hunt works out next year. :upthumb:

\"elky McElkerson\" said:
question: have you ever had a shooting session where your 60 yard groups were better than the 30\'s? man-o-man, i think the bullseye at the 30 had a mysterious force-field around it. it was a yard sale at the range!! quite upsetting.

Honestly yes. Not the same range, but I\'ve had random days where I shot better out further than in.
No explanation, but it just happens.

I am actually weird, my ideal shot is 30 yards.... no clue why.

\"F M\" said:
Nothing hunting related. Sat in class all day at a state fire school I\'m attending.

I went out for supper last night and Scot320 joined us. It was a good time and enjoyed our visit. Hoping our hunt works out next year. :upthumb:
fire school isnt until next month down here. i cant go again this year, as i have to work that weekend again.... what hunt are you and scot scheming?

I made a weeks worth of fire starter [cotton/petro jelly] and put it in a container
Shot my bow 10 times at odd yardages out to 40yds
Organized more gear

It was a good time Francis...thanks for the invite.

To bad Connie Lee didn\'t fire up the band.

Shot a little this weekend ... exercise is at \"modest intensity\"-level for now. I\'ve got too many irons in the fire to turn it up, and it\'s too early, anyway.

I ran today and did some core, but today was more focused on the spring cleaning/honey do list...
The earlier I get this stuff down (done right too :upthumb: ) then the earlier I can take care of my stuff, shoot more, and scout.

Keep up the intensity everyone. :train:

Did some shooting yesterday, and had an epiphany...I shoot better without my glasses on, even at longer distances. I think I just focus on spot more intensely for some reason.

I\'m planning on shooting in the Western Trail Shoot (marked 3D Nationals) next month, shot it last year for the first time, this time it will be without the glasses on.

Packed my Pig 3D target to a steep uphill lane that I can get about 60 yds on. I just need to take the chainsaw up and cut out some manzanita to finish the lane. He needs a new paint job as well :)

Did work around the house to free up hunt time. Honey do list stuff. Saves me a bunch of unnecessary yammering from the woman I love :D

Started my \'walking\' routine today
1.5 miles in 18 minutes flat = 5mph

Felt good to stretch out the hams and calves, been a long winter - or so they told me... :)

Did work around the house to free up hunt time. Honey do list stuff. Saves me a bunch of unnecessary yammering from the woman I love :D
I worked more on the honey do today too lol
Plus a 2 mile run, mile walk, and a chest workout

Drove 45 minutes to a sports store with a list of everything I need to purchase for my sons next year archery hunt. Got a lot on the list and picked up something that wasn\'t. Paid $27 for a wilderness trauma kit. Spent a few hours with a paramedic(brother-in-law) learning how to \"patch\" until advanced care can be given.

Word of advice, you don\'t want to be many miles from the nearest hospital and learn you are allergic to stings or have become allergic. I recommend everyone care an epi-pen.

Just my 2-cenrts!

\"JohnFitzgerald\" said:
Drove 45 minutes to a sports store with a list of everything I need to purchase for my sons next year archery hunt. Got a lot on the list and picked up something that wasn\'t. Paid $27 for a wilderness trauma kit. Spent a few hours with a paramedic(brother-in-law) learning how to \"patch\" until advanced care can be given.

Word of advice, you don\'t want to be many miles from the nearest hospital and learn you are allergic to stings or have become allergic. I recommend everyone care an epi-pen.

Just my 2-cenrts!

Great words of advice.
I think basic skills of self aid and buddy care is very important. Simple little things can save your life.

\"iccyman001\" said:

Show off! You still on newlywed bliss. :).

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"JohnFitzgerald\" said:

Just my 2-cenrts!

Great words of advice.
I think basic skills of self aid and buddy care is very important. Simple little things can save your life.
will they prescribe that to anyone?

\"iccyman001\" said:

Show off! You still on newlywed bliss. :).

lol I just try to keep everyone happy because I hunt a lot!!!!!

Today was 3 mile run, back workout, shot my bow, and hours of.............. homework :downthumb:

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"JohnFitzgerald\" said:

Just my 2-cenrts!

Great words of advice.
will they prescribe that to anyone?

Will every doctor? :dk: if it could save a life, I\'d hope so!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back