2016 Deer Meat Pole

\"cnelk\" said:
Got r done in Nebraska this morning.
On way home now.
Story and more pics later!

Good job Brad. Congrats....... :clap:

What is the shaved spot or cut in the pic? Had she been grazed before?

Terry
I saw that too.
There were plenty of other hunters in the area and someone musta missed this buck recently

\"bowhunter\" said:
Buck????? I thought you had a couple doe tags!

I guess I will have to wait for the story.

Me too! Looking forward to the story Brad. Congrats!

\"cnelk\" said:
Got r done in Nebraska this morning.
On way home now.
Story and more pics later!

Congrats Brad! Great hunting with you.

I tagged out too, as you know ;)

5b5e2f561c448cad3b895bb61d85bad6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->pac pic.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

I got this guy this year archery hunting solo on day 9. Just over 29\" kicker to kicker

\"Coloradov\" said:
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->pac pic.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

I got this guy this year archery hunting solo on day 9. Just over 29\" kicker to kicker

WOW!!!! What a nice buck, congrats!!! :upthumb:

My daughter went out this afternoon again. She had does and fawns running around her stand all evening. She saw the buck she missed yesterday morning two times but could not get a clean shot at him in the thick brush. Just before dark this guy stepped out. He\'s a small one but has a big body on him. She\'s happy with him.
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->20161106_174211.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Congrats to you and your daughter Francis. :clap: Do you need another freezer? This year has been good to you. :upthumb:

[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->Lukes 2016 archery buck.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]My oldest son and his archery 8 point from Saturday night. Hot weather has everything way slowed down during daytime hours. Was 70 degrees both days (Friday and Saturday) It\'s raining and 50 today - should be good for this coming weekend.

--Mitch

Thanks Terry - 15 yard shot slightly quartering to. Complete pass through, double lung shot from 15\' up in a tree stand. Just missed the near shoulder blade, caught top of near lung and bottom of far lung. It acted like a hit elk, not a deer... went 30 yards and stood there like he wasn\'t hit - then the rear end started wobbling and he tipped over dead. My son keeps wanting to switch to RAGE broadheads - so far he is 2 for 2 with the old Magnus 100 grain cut on contact. Hopefully this seals the deal for him to stick with them. I\'d be ok with him switching to Muzzy or Slick Tricks as he has upped his draw weight to 53# - we will see...

--Mitch

Congratulations to France\'s daughter and Mitch\'s son for a couple of nice deer. :clap: :upthumb: :clap: :upthumb:

I had the good fortune to draw a decent NM deer tag this year that wasn\'t 7+hrs away from home. I put in a lot of miles scouting an area not far from my house (relative to everywhere else I\'ve hunted since living in NM.) I found several good bucks and one true giant while scouting this summer. This buck was not one I\'d seen before the season. Story to follow in a separate post.

b34ffaef3a8f12236f449695551c7bb9.jpg

65a6ff1b95e00b1a9706bf852947d6cf.jpg

eaedd1859a8a56ee916d9ee1ad29059b.jpg

5e17d5fc20902a8f75c433d118e786e1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back