2016 Deer Meat Pole

0db2f8aded690602f61d3fb612c14432.jpg

I have some doe tags to fill and decided to switch to Ramcats today.

I\'d say I\'m really happy with them. Fly true and hit hard. More protein in the cooler.

Back at it in the morning.

The coyotes are howling up a storm as I type this.

- Rudy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to your son Mitch!

Great buck CJ. :upthumb:

Nice hole in that doe Rudy! Congrats!

Been Busy since I got home from the youth hunt and finally getting around to posting a couple of pictures of the grand kids...

All 3 boys had a chance to kill at least one branch antler buck this weekend...

We\'ll start with the oldest, G1 or Gus... He killed a good 8 point the 1st morning and could have shot at least 2 more that afetrnoon but wouldn\'t because they weren\'t as big as the one he had killed..

Gus when his buck was already loaded in the ranger...

Next is G2 or Gunnar, He only had the chance to kill one branch antler buck and made good on that chance... He killed a young 6 point The 1st afternoon and got a lesson on how to skin a deer...

Gunnar with his buck in back of ranger...

G3, Griffin had a tough weekend, Fun but he miss 2 racked bucks, one on the 1st morning and one on the 2nd morning...

Griffin with me in my ranger while everyone else was looking for a deer he shot at...

All in all it was a fun weekend and the oldest daughter in law was able to get away for it all and have fun with family...

That\'s the point, right Brad? Pun intended [emoji41]

2 more tags to fill if/when I get time to get back out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of southern MO bucks. The smaller one was with my bow a week before firearms season. The biggest was with my rifle. Both came off my farm. I was very pleased to finally see some decent bucks. It\'s a 40 acre farm that was my grandparents. Growing up I never even seen deer in that area. I cut the timber and let it get thick, it\'s hard to hunt because it\'s long and narrow. I only hunt the edges and have tried to make it a sanctuary. Seems like it\'s helping out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back