Camp Whack - AK - Moose 2016 - Story & Pics

i worked with a guy a long time ago that said moose was on his hit list, until, he lived in alaska and a buddy ask for his help topack one out. he said every step was in muck ankle deep. said it made elk packing look easy, so he never went. not saying all is like that, but im sure its bad.

Day 7 update text------

11:29 AM AKDT:

Pilot arrival meat gear tranport taking place - Brad Knutson

Don\'t know if Brad and Eric are flying out since the meat and gear is going now... I did ask if they were flying out today also...

Scott I imagine it is a lot of mushy stuff since they are in area of a lot of little lakes...

Day 7 update 12:18 PM AKDT----

Brad returned my request and said \"Yes I\'m the last load out now\" - Brad Knutson....

I\'m not allowed to share guys, sorry! When you see this you will understand why he wants to share it and give the stories.

I\'ve heard nothing, but how crazy the terrain is out there so for him to pack this out it must have been ROUGH>

It\'s Brad\'s tale to tell so stand by for more to come in the upcoming week or the week after next... :haha: :haha:

Congrats Brad... GREAT bull moose!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Day 7 Update------

:haha: :haha: LET THE TEASING BEGIN!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

I know Brad\'s gonna have fun with this.... :lol: :lol:

I love the duck tape holding the antler together.... :lol: :lol:

Now a teaser from me... :D :D

For any of you that wanted to know which lake they were flying into, Brad didn\'t help you much since little lake is almost off the picture he posted.... :D :D

Now you can look all around the edges and see if you can find that little lake.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ok.
Help me everyone.
Do you want to see the end result or read a story with the journey in a couple weeks?

I want you to \"tease\" like you always do for a while.... :upthumb: :upthumb:

But you know I\'ve already seen a LARGE part of the end results... :D :D

I have decided to share a couple success pics with all of you.
Then, once I get home I will start from the beginning and post lots of better pics and videos

So.....

Here is a 60 1/2\" Alaska Yukon Moose

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I\'m really glad for you Brad... :D :D

The soreness will go away but the
memories will never fade.... :upthumb: :upthumb:

You never said, did Eric kill anything???

:thewave:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back