What did you do today to work towards your 2018 season?

tom338 said:
7.42 miles with my pack, weighs 35 lbs. Also lost 23 lbs so far this spring/summer, more to loose. Want to shed another 10. Shot my bow, everyday try for at least 15 shots. Lift weights to strengthen arms and do ab exercises for my core.
My resolve... do not put that winter weight back on!!

Welcome to the site, Tom and congrats on the 23lbs weight loss.  :upthumb:

Today was legs legs legs.  I?m staying off my upper body for a few days because of a scare next week.... I?m still not sure I?m in the clear, but let?s hope for the best!

[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legs legs legs!
I have an appointment Wednesday that should clear me to start working out upper body again :thewave:

Spin spin spin. 12 miles on the spin bike tonight.

Been doing a lot hiking with a 65 lbs pack the last couple weeks.

Getting close to my 40 lb weight loss goal, on 3 lbs to go! 56 days before it is time to head to the glorious hills of Colorado!

I hurt my rotator cuff last week so decided to give it a break today. 6 miles on the bike, 20 minutes and 1600 stairs on the stair climber, mixed in with some ab work.

stick a fork in me.  i'm done. (trying to keep my chin up and focus on getting better in time for Sept 1)

publichunter1 said:
I hurt my rotator cuff last week so decided to give it a break today. 6 miles on the bike, 20 minutes and 1600 stairs on the stair climber, mixed in with some ab work.

Im in the same boat.
I was giving it two weeks off and then slowly working back into it.  :upthumb:

Not finding enough time on the weekends or week nights to get everything done I want, so I called in sick to build arrows and tune bows today.  The wife took up archery this year, so it's double the prep work...but totally worth it!

0b2a539c5a024ca9307a407489a54756.jpg

A couple miles with 40lbs in the pack followed by some tire work. The new Elk Talk podcast kept me great company!

Ivar88 said:
0b2a539c5a024ca9307a407489a54756.jpg

A couple miles with 40lbs in the pack followed by some tire work. The new Elk Talk podcast kept me great company!

That?s awesome!!!

I finally got cleared to use my shoulder!

Upper body workouts start back tomorrow  :train:

i got busted by my (nurse) wife last night.
i was in the bathroom all by myself, lights dimmed, water running to hide the noise..trying to bend my knee!!  i got a few degrees of movement before she caught me.
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back